Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: (DEAL COMPLETED)TRADE: Looking for a Hasselblad CF39MS to trade with 528C....  (Read 2665 times)

Theodoros

The reason I ask to trade 528C for Hasselblad CF39MS is that I recently bought a Sinarback 54H and have the same amazing 88mp true colour files. Soooo, a Hasselblad CF-39MS will both provide me with intermediate file sizes (for when 88mp is an overkill) and will be of more flexibility for every day single shot shooting...

Reasonable difference will be considered, the Imacon 528c provides in 16x MS (microstep) mode, the best image quality out of all single shot backs of any resolution by a considerable margin... It'll "piss" on an IQ-280 eeeaaaassyyy for stills!

P.S. Dedicated cables for Contax 645 (x2) and Fuji GX680 cameras for 528c to work tethered and multishot with these cameras are included with my 528c back... Mount adapter included is a Hasselblad H one, as the Contax 645 adapter (I also have) is needed to use on the 39MS... No sale, it's a trade only deal!  (since otherwise I'm left with no untethered use for my Contax system) ...no mount adapter required on the 39MS either, but cables for CF-39MS to work tethered on Contax 645 or Fuji GX680 are welcomed!
« Last Edit: January 09, 2015, 06:37:48 pm by Theodoros »

BobDavid

Re: TRADE: Looking for a Hasselblad CF39MS to trade with my 528C....
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2014, 04:44:56 pm »

Good luck. You're right about a 16-shot back blowing away just about any other capture device out there. The 22MP chip is a legend. However, it takes forever to cycle through 16 shots. I would only recommend the use of this back where there is a solid concrete floor and a minimum of traffic. It is fussy, but when it performs, the results are stellar.

chiek

• chiek imaging
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2014, 04:50:55 am »

I've tested 528c but I bought new CF-39MS.
I agree 16shot mode is the best image quality but There is so hard work during 16shot exposure.
It needs very carefully shot even winds or some footwork. so it is pain.

Thats why I have chosen 39MS,  4shot it is simple and delivered large size image even single shot.
and On more, It has CF card accepts so enable very easy location shooting.

I think 528c is good choice but compared to 39MS, I think 39MS definitely win.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2014, 04:58:26 am by chiek »
chiek imaging, in Seoul, SOUTH-KOREA.
Sinar P2, Hasselblad CFv-50c medium format and a7R systems
major job is products shot, especially for electronic products.
but interested in Landscapes and Portraits, Still-life.
my hobby is Designing camera…
www.chiek.co.kr

Theodoros

« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2014, 06:13:26 am »

I've tested 528c but I bought new CF-39MS.
I agree 16shot mode is the best image quality but There is so hard work during 16shot exposure.
It needs very carefully shot even winds or some footwork. so it is pain.

Thats why I have chosen 39MS,  4shot it is simple and delivered large size image even single shot.
and On more, It has CF card accepts so enable very easy location shooting.

I think 528c is good choice but compared to 39MS, I think 39MS definitely win.

Hi chiek... I have 100% success with my 16X shots with both my 528c and with the Sinarback 54H on Contax 645 and on FUJI GX680 (although none of them can lock the mirror when in multishot mode) and I can show you the way to achieve the same... To me 16X is no different than 4X or a long exposure.
The thing is that I do art reproduction for a living and 39MS will provide me with enough file sizes for smaller items as well as give me more portability and flexibility on the (rare) situations I use the back on single shot for other purposes than art reproduction. Now that I have 54H, (which is only tethered), I have all of what 528c provides me but the single shot flexibility and portability and miss smaller MS files for smaller items. So, the 39ms has become an ideal solution for me.

P.S. I believe that the main reason 528c (and Sinarback 54H) is so much better than 39MS in MS when used in 16X microstep, is NOT  the file size so much, but rather that the back is shooting true MS in four different image areas (since it changes position), thus, the image looks like if it would have been shot on a 10cm X 7.5cm sensor with 9μm pixel size in true colour... I believe that practically, the Nyquist limit is quadrupled!

gerdabutz

« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2014, 09:29:45 pm »

Hi

I have one to trade.
Still interested?

Regards

Theodoros

« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2014, 06:30:03 pm »

Hi

I have one to trade.
Still interested?

Regards

Sure... please PM me.

gerdabutz

« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2014, 08:56:15 pm »

Okay … where are you located (customs duty)? in the EU?

Theodoros

« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2014, 06:59:14 pm »

Yes, in the EU... You have a PM..., check it...

Theodoros

« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2015, 03:09:06 am »

Up!

gerdabutz

« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2015, 09:36:12 pm »

Hi Theodoros

I sent you a mail but didn't get an answer. What is now with the deal?

Greetings

Theodoros

« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2015, 06:35:23 am »

Please check your messages... I've sent you a PM on the subject. Unfortunately, I now have a deal which it will be immoral from my side to break. It's all explained in my message. Regards, Theodoros.
Pages: [1]   Go Up