Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: In the dunes  (Read 842 times)

Paulo Bizarro

• http://www.paulobizarro.com
In the dunes
« on: December 15, 2014, 03:31:14 am »

Good morning,

These were taken in SW Portugal coast (again...). I was there over a long weekend recently, the weather was really cold and crisp. Sunset now is around 5.30 pm, which is good, at least I can get dinner at normal times:)

I also took many shots of the cliffs and sea, but these are from the surrounding dunes, for a change.

Regards.

sdwilsonsct

Re: In the dunes
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2014, 07:12:26 am »

Lots of great subjects here. For #3 i might go a little higher to separate the subject from the background.

SanderKikkert

• flickr
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2014, 08:39:13 am »

The dunes look very much like the ones I have close by here in the SW of the Netherlands, nice trio of  images, I can agree with a little more headroom for #3. Is it just me or is the sand also a tiny tad more magenta on #3 ?
Regards, Sander

Paulo Bizarro

• http://www.paulobizarro.com
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2014, 10:02:42 am »

Thanks for the feedback. The colours of the sand in this are change a lot in a short fistance, due to different leaching and mineralizations.

SanderKikkert

• flickr
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2014, 10:41:12 am »

The colours of the sand in this are change a lot in a short fistance, due to different leaching and mineralizations.
I see, thanks !

thierrylegros396

« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2014, 01:14:01 pm »

The dunes look very much like the ones I have close by here in the SW of the Netherlands, nice trio of  images, I can agree with a little more headroom for #3. Is it just me or is the sand also a tiny tad more magenta on #3 ?
Regards, Sander

Like the 3rd very much.

But it is more magenta overall, mineralization of the sand doesn't fully explain that cast, compare the sky of the 2nd and the 3rd.

Very easy to fix  ;)

Have a Nice Day.

Thierry

francois

« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2014, 03:41:58 am »

I like the third one best. The shape of the sand mound and the vegetation is original. I also like image #1.
Francois
Pages: [1]   Go Up