Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Amazing industrial location  (Read 566 times)

Enda Cavanagh

• http://www.endacavanagh.com
Amazing industrial location
« on: December 11, 2014, 01:50:42 pm »

Howdy folks.

I accidentally posted this in Landscape Photography Locations. I have now deleted the post there.

I photographed an amazing industrial location earlier this year. I stumbled upon the place after photographing the beautiful Balrath Wood. Here's an image from the great Beech in Balrath Wood and one of the images I took. It was selected for the Annual Exhibition in the Royal Hibernian Academy.

I'm sending a 9ft acrylic of this piece (along with 3 others) to Pasadena. Looks really nice in acrylic

You can see more of the images here and read a bit more about it on my blog. There are 8 images there and optimised for
retina displays.

All photos were taken with a Hasselblad H3D 39 on an Arca Swiss RL3Di. The portrait format Black and white shot on the blog had from memory about 30mm of rise!!! The pipework was practically above my head. I printed it on Hahnemühle Fine art pearl mounted on dibond with black tray frames and it looks solo nice. Several of the colour shots were mounted on acrylic and the colours pop of the page.

All photos were taken with a Hasselblad H3D 39 on an Arca Swiss RL3Di. The portrait format Black and white shot on the blog had from memory about 30mm of rise!!! The pipework was practically above my head. I printed it on Hahnemühle Fine art pearl mounted on dibond with black tray frames and it looks solo nice. Several of the colour shots were mounted on acrylic and the colours pop of the page.
Pages: [1]   Go Up