Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: Linhof Technikardan 45S with new bellows and some extras.  (Read 1555 times)

noah a

• noahaddis.com
FS: Linhof Technikardan 45S with new bellows and some extras.
« on: November 23, 2014, 10:40:18 am »

This is an amazing camera but I haven't used it in over a year, so it seems like a waste to have it sitting around. Up for sale is a Linhof Technikardan 45S camera. This is the newer version with the stronger front standard and the center detents on tilts and swings.

The camera itself is in great condition. I'm the second owner, but the first owner had used the camera only once or twice. The camera has one flaw on the front standard, this was actually there when I got it and it looks like a minor manufacturing flaw, the paint has bubbled and flaked a bit in one spot. It doesn't affect the camera's performance and it's pretty minor.

When I purchased the camera I had it checked out by Martin at Marflex, who was at the time the Linhof authorized service person in the US. He did a CLA and checked that the camera was up to spec and adjusted properly. I've used the camera lightly since then. As good as it is, I normally don't need too much camera movement so I almost always take my Technika instead. When I have used it, the camera performed flawlessly.

About a year ago, I noticed that my bellows had developed some pinholes, so I purchased a brand new Linhof standard bellows. This is a genuine Linhof bellows and retails for around $1000 at B&H. I'll also include a wideangle bag bellows. The bag bellows is also genuine Linhof and works great.

Also included are a linhof folding focusing hood, which does not come with the camera. The hood is older than the camera and it has some marks on it but works fine and is great for protecting the groundglass. Finally, I'll throw in the Really Right Stuff quick release plate. This plate was made specifically for the TK and I'm pretty sure it's no longer being manufactured. It's perfect for the camera though, as it spans the length of the rail and lets you mount the camera to the tripod at any point.

Asking $2150 shipped in US. I'm new here but have good feedback on Ebay and am active on the Large Format Forum.

noah a

• noahaddis.com
Re: FS: Linhof Technikardan 45S with new bellows and some extras.
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2014, 10:41:09 am »

A few more photos...

noah a

• noahaddis.com
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2014, 09:18:56 am »

I'm open to offers...

noah a

• noahaddis.com
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2014, 09:09:42 am »

The camera is sold.
Pages: [1]   Go Up