Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: How Much Is My Hasselblad H3D2-31 worth  (Read 1355 times)

rollsman44

How Much Is My Hasselblad H3D2-31 worth
« on: November 22, 2014, 05:14:52 pm »

Just curious to see if I was to sell it how much can I ask for it. The Body has 42,000 actuations, Body and Prism in good condition. The back shows some wear on the left side but not the LCD and HC 80mm f2.8 lens in very good condition. I have the box and cables and an Extra Battery Pack and charger.
   Also. Like New HC 35mm lens with Shade and caps.

Thank you very much. I would like to sell it as a Kit.( The Body and the 80mm Lens)
« Last Edit: November 22, 2014, 07:32:02 pm by rollsman44 »

eronald

• My gallery on Instagram
Re: How Much Is My Hasselblad H3D2-31 worth
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2014, 01:43:40 pm »

Just curious to see if I was to sell it how much can I ask for it. The Body has 42,000 actuations, Body and Prism in good condition. The back shows some wear on the left side but not the LCD and HC 80mm f2.8 lens in very good condition. I have the box and cables and an Extra Battery Pack and charger.
   Also. Like New HC 35mm lens with Shade and caps.

Thank you very much. I would like to sell it as a Kit.( The Body and the 80mm Lens)

I think you should move this to the for sale section, and include your location.

Edmund
If you appreciate my blog posts help me by following on https://instagram.com/edmundronald

Chris Livsey

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2014, 03:47:38 pm »

Just curious to see if I was to sell it how much can I ask for it.

If you were to sell it you could ask whatever you want, what you could sell it for is different.
You could look at completed deals on e-bay, you could ring some dealers and ask, you could look at dealers selling prices, you can ask here and we will want to know why we should do all that for you whilst suspecting you are actually offering it for sale without useful information such as location, and not in the http://www.luminous-landscape.com/forum/index.php?board=40.0.

Sorry edmund see you beat me to it, but more succinctly.

rollsman44

« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2014, 08:25:25 pm »

Thank you for your suggestions
Pages: [1]   Go Up