Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: where to buy ef 24-105mm?  (Read 3022 times)

digitalmonkey

where to buy ef 24-105mm?
« on: December 12, 2005, 12:57:41 pm »

I'm looking for some place in the uk that sells canon's new ef 24-105mm lens at a sensible price. I rang jacobs digital but they dont have any and canon aren't telling them when the next shipment will be. A shame because at £750 they seemed to be the cheapest place I could find.

Does anyone know a reputable place (online preferably) that has any in stock at similar prices?

Azy

« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2005, 04:16:43 pm »

I'm looking for some place in the uk that sells canon's new ef 24-105mm lens at a sensible price. I rang jacobs digital but they dont have any and canon aren't telling them when the next shipment will be. A shame because at £750 they seemed to be the cheapest place I could find.
Does anyone know a reputable place (online preferably) that has any in stock at similar prices?
[{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
£695 at [a href=\"http://www.warehouseexpress.com/]warehouseexpress.com[/url]

But they don't have any ether

Ben Rubinstein

« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2005, 07:14:11 pm »

There is a new shipment coming in before Xmas, it has arrived and been allocated, whether or not you will be able to get your hands on one seems unlikely in that there must be many preorders.

digitalmonkey

« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2005, 11:48:29 am »

Yeah, I'm probably out of luck... but what about this place: http://www.abc-digital-cameras.co.uk/shop/....php?xProd=2993

they claim to have it in stock but I'm not sure if that's just a scam... anyone heard of/used abc digital cameras before?

Ben Rubinstein

« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2005, 03:09:04 pm »

Could be a return or a customer who changed their mind, give them a call.
Pages: [1]   Go Up