Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS/FT: Rolleiflex 3.5F  (Read 1324 times)

amsp

FS/FT: Rolleiflex 3.5F
« on: November 18, 2014, 03:38:16 am »

Reluctantly selling my lovely Rolleiflex 3.5F with the coveted Zeiss Planar lens. The camera was completely overhauled in September 2013 and the focusing screen was changed to a new brighter one than the original. The only things to note are; the lightmeter does not work and the plastic cover is cracked. There are 3 small nicks, one on the faceplate next to the upper lens, one on the back opening lever underneath, and one on the film advance lever. Overall though it looks almost new, and most importantly the lenses are in fantastic condition. Mechanically it ticks like a fine swiss watch, as it should after a costly overhaul. It should also be said that it takes absolutely beautiful pictures, that Zeiss Planar's reputation is well deserved.

Also included in the sale are:
Original leather strap
Original metal lens cover.
Original metal lens shade (a bit dented but functional)
Rollei yellow filter

The camera is located within the EU, and my price is 675 EUR / 845 USD.
Buyer pays shipping and any fees.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2014, 09:09:56 am by amsp »

amsp

Re: FS: Rolleiflex 3.5F
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2014, 09:08:00 am »

Bumping this thread with a few photos taken with the camera. Also, I'd consider taking the following rz67 lenses as part of a trade: 50mm ULD, 140mm L-A, 180mm W-N. Thanks for looking!

BobDavid

Re: FS/FT: Rolleiflex 3.5F
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2014, 09:59:54 pm »

The 75mm Zeiss Planar lens is truly outstanding. It's one of those 50-year old lenses that will have another 50 years shelf life. Contrast, color, bokeh are outstanding.

amsp

« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2014, 09:36:51 am »

The 75mm Zeiss Planar lens is truly outstanding. It's one of those 50-year old lenses that will have another 50 years shelf life. Contrast, color, bokeh are outstanding.

Agreed, it's almost shocking how good it is. Probably the best straight from the lab look I've ever seen from a lens, no post production needed really. If I hadn't gotten into road cycling (a costly sport unfortunately) I'd never consider selling it, and if it doesn't sell I'm totally ok with that too.

amsp

« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2014, 05:30:32 am »

Weekend bump
Pages: [1]   Go Up