Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: WTB Rotatrim, Dahle or similar rotary trimmer (~24")  (Read 710 times)

Dan Wells

WTB Rotatrim, Dahle or similar rotary trimmer (~24")
« on: November 14, 2014, 09:06:30 pm »

I'm looking for a print trimmer in nice shape... I have a 7900, so it needs to be at least 24" wide, and I don't have a ton of room, so I don't want one that is too much bigger than that. If anyone has a good trimmer they are looking to get rid of in the 24-30" range, I'm interested. Since I have one hand that works much better than the other, I'm not interested in mat cutters and similar setups that don't have automatic clamping and an attached blade (they work to trim prints, but they take both hands) - the item I'm looking for is a Rotatrim or one of its high-quality competitors. I've used Rotatrim Mastercuts in the past, and they are one-handed. I'd assume a Dahle or Saunders of similar design probably is as well.

-Dan

felix5616

Re: WTB Rotatrim, Dahle or similar rotary trimmer (~24")
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2014, 01:57:06 pm »

I have a keencut 48", very nice. if you want pics sned me your e-mail address

Dan Wells

« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2014, 02:55:19 pm »

Wish I had space for a 48"! I think that something under 30" (or at most 36") would be much easier to store when not in use.

GregShapps

• http://www.shappsphotography.com
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2014, 12:04:36 am »

I have the Kodak M3 24" which is an exact copy Rotatrim and might be actually made by Rotatrim for Kodak.   I purchased this new from Calumet a few years ago and never really used it.  It's been sitting in its box the whole time and in prefect brand new condition.   If you are interested send me a PM.

Dan Wells

« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2014, 01:18:55 pm »

Greg, I'm very interested in your 24" Kodak (which research revealed is almost certainly made by Saunders, a very well respected company)... I tried to PM you and hope it went through (my login has been odd lately, often requiring multiple attempts to get in).
Pages: [1]   Go Up