Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: LEICA S 35MM / 2.5 Summarit Lens $3650US Mint Condition  (Read 1195 times)

Martin Wouterlood

LEICA S 35MM / 2.5 Summarit Lens $3650US Mint Condition
« on: November 12, 2014, 09:15:41 pm »

I have this lens for sale...it's currently on ebay.com for $3650US (item 191407356450)..."Leica Summarit-S 2.5 / 35mm Aspherical lens s/n 4127304 for Leica S and S2 medium format DSLR cameras. In original box with hood, caps and soft case. Absolutely mint condition optically, mechanically and cosmetically, except that the hood has suffered a small inconsequential crack near the mount end that in no way affects its use. Nothing else to say except that Leica is on record as saying that their S lenses are the best lenses they have ever made. Any imperfections you may see in the photos are dust specks and exposure flaws in my photographic skills.

Full disclosure: Recently, the autofocus developed a malfunction, which meant a trip to Leica in Germany...the aperture mechanism was at fault and replaced. Typically Leica, they fully cleaned, reassembled, calibrated and tested the lens before being returned to me so I can say with certainty that everything is at 100%.

Shipping WORLDWIDE from my home in Australia could be approximately $100 by registered post but if your zone is less I will refund you the difference (no Paypal fees on this). I have found this to be the best way to avoid any shipping cost disgruntlements. It takes me very little time and everyone I have shipped to this way has been most pleased. I have an ebay rating of 100% positive from over 440 transactions.

Please pay with PayPal or by direct bank transfer.

cameraguy

Re: LEICA S 35MM / 2.5 Summarit Lens $3650US Mint Condition
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2015, 06:26:44 pm »

Is the lens still for sale?

Martin Wouterlood

Re: LEICA S 35MM / 2.5 Summarit Lens $3650US Mint Condition
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2015, 11:30:48 pm »

Sorry, it's been sold
thanks
Pages: [1]   Go Up