Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: future subscriber newbie questions  (Read 8685 times)

baidinc

future subscriber newbie questions
« on: December 06, 2005, 02:45:15 am »

After making my first visit to the forum to find out more about the video magazines I saw your posts and thought perhaps you wouldn't mind answering a few questions for me.

I have not ordered the dvd magazine yet but I am about to.  Seems I know in my heart that Santa wants me to have these. ; )  Any who I have not seen what physical packaging or boxing is included.

I like the boxed sets but once I catch up with back issues I will be getting single issues and I do not know how they come.  It appears from  posts that they come in jewel boxes?  And I also think it is a good idea to use the DVD boxes as did a previous poster who requested art for printing his own jacket, I assume.

Do they offer a binder to keep a uniformed look for future issues?

How do you store your collection?  And does anyone have a picture they could post of the jewel box or magazine as received?  Is the artwork that you print posted or included?

TIA,

Carol

BlasR

• http://BMRWorldPhotos.com
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2005, 01:20:01 pm »

Tia Carol  I do not think you going to get any answer yet..they right now are doing some shutting in the antarctica.  But if you susbcript, you going to get one every 3 months or every 4 one.  Just click on the order will take you there.

BlasR
BlasR
  [url=http://www.BMRWORLDPHOTOS.CO

DarkPenguin

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2005, 02:35:32 pm »

They arrive in plastic cases little bigger than the disc itself.  I think they provide cover art should you choose to make your own case.

baidinc

« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2005, 11:11:54 pm »

Thanks BlasR,

Antartica, wow, but so cold.  Glad I will be able to see from the comfort of my chair and dvd player!  

Tia Carol  I do not think you going to get any answer yet..they right now are doing some shutting in the antarctica.  But if you susbcript, you going to get one every 3 months or every 4 one.  Just click on the order will take you there.

BlasR
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=52922\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

baidinc

« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2005, 11:13:10 pm »

Thanks Dark Penquin. I am anxious to subscribe.

They arrive in plastic cases little bigger than the disc itself.  I think they provide cover art should you choose to make your own case.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=52931\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

katemann

« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2005, 08:50:40 am »

The DVDs are sent in a clamshell case. The important thing is not the packaging, but the content, which is excellent. I don't think anyone, from amateur to professional could be unhappy with the Video Journal.

Don't hesitate.
Pages: [1]   Go Up