Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Canon EF 85mm f/1.2 lens for sale/part trade  (Read 337 times)

Deardorff

Canon EF 85mm f/1.2 lens for sale/part trade
« on: October 19, 2014, 09:51:50 am »

Price: $1,650.00
Payment method: US Postal MO or check preferred - PAYPAL now OK
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: US Postal Priority Mail, US only

This is big glass for great shooting. A perfect portrait lens for full frame and excellent for the crop bodies as well.

Bought it to help out a friend and he's decided to quit photography completely - so I am selling  to recoup part of what i paid for it. Asking $1650. Or, $1300 and your 300mm f.5.6 8x10 view camera lens. Rodenstock, Schneider, Fuji or Nikkor are all just fine as long as they are in good condition. Or, make an offer so I can get this taken care of.

Looks showroom new. Clean and with the box and booklet.

I used it a bit but shoot more with the 85 f/1.8 as I do more sports and the faster AF of the 1.8 makes it my go-go lens in this focal length. If I were doing more portraits I would keep this 1.2 - it is one great piece of glass.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions. Shipping is US Postal Priority mail, insured - at actual cost. Payment by US Postal MO is preferred. Would prefer to talk on the phone with the buyer so we are both satisfied. So if you are serious get with me so we can talk. I prefer to know who I am selling to and figure you would like to know who you are giving your hard earned cash to.

Pages: [1]   Go Up