Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks  (Read 1014 times)

ErikKaffehr

• Echophoto
Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks
« on: October 17, 2014, 09:50:57 am »

Hi,

Here are some images from Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks.

There are a couple of photoguides by the late Miles Hecker:

http://www.wyofoto.com/Photo_maps/Grand_Teton_NP/Deluxe_Teton_Photomap_PDF.html
http://www.wyofoto.com/Photo_maps/Yellowstone_NP/Deluxe_Yellowstone_Photoguide_PDF.html

I don't know if these links are still valid, as Miles passed away previous year. Miles was a great guy, sharing much information.

Best regards
Erik
Erik Kaffehr

Colorado David

Re: Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2014, 10:15:25 am »

I have a vague recollection of seeing a post by someone who purchased a couple of photo guides after Miles' death and reported that his widow has committed to making sure they work for the purchaser.  I have checked his website every now an then thinking there would be an update in the About Us section, but there hasn't been one.  If I were going to buy another of his photo guides, I would do it and expect it to work.

ErikKaffehr

• Echophoto
Re: Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2014, 10:30:36 am »

Hi,

I have tested by buying the Grand Teton Photo Guide, and it works just fine!

Best regards
Erik

I have a vague recollection of seeing a post by someone who purchased a couple of photo guides after Miles' death and reported that his widow has committed to making sure they work for the purchaser.  I have checked his website every now an then thinking there would be an update in the About Us section, but there hasn't been one.  If I were going to buy another of his photo guides, I would do it and expect it to work.
Erik Kaffehr

Pages: [1]   Go Up