Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: WTB: Digital back for H mount  (Read 467 times)

Nick H

WTB: Digital back for H mount
« on: September 27, 2014, 09:40:45 am »

I am in the market for a budget digital back. I am a photography student and my funds are pretty tight so any deal you could make with me would be greatly appreciated. Let me know if you have any questions. I am not afraid to admit that I am looking for a little bit of charity if it is possible for you to give.

I am looking for your bargain basement digital backs. The ones collecting dust in the closets. The ones you forgot you had. I have no concern about the physical quality of the back as long as the sensor is in good working order. I am okay with some missing parts depending on the back. If you are a rental house and want to get rid of some of your ancient or damaged stock taking up space in the back of your storeroom I am your man.

I need a back that has the ability to be portable, either with on-board CF slots and batteries or with digital magazines. A screen would be nice but is not necessary. I am looking for a minimum of 11 megapixels. The back also has to be triggered by the flash sync port on the camera.

I have been combing through post on this forum looking back 4 years trying to find. I know there have to be some backs that fit this criteria that some of you have stored away and aren't inclined to post.

Budget: $500-$1000 USD

List of backs I am Looking for:

Leaf Valeo 17wi
Leaf Valeo 22wi
Leaf Aptus 17
Phase One any P-series
Kodak DCS Pro Back Plus
Imacon iXpress

and any other Hasselblad H mount back with camera to back sync socket and portability
« Last Edit: September 27, 2014, 12:31:35 pm by Nick H »

Nick H

Re: WTB: Digital back for H mount
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2014, 12:56:18 am »

Bump
Pages: [1]   Go Up