Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Images not importing, Import button not functioning (Capture One Pro 7)  (Read 1997 times)

Mike T

I'm using Capture One Pro 7 and have been for a while but just last night I tried to import images to a session and when I click import nothing happens. Anyone seen this before? I tried quitting the program and restarting my computer but this didn't help. I've been using COP for decade and never seen this. Everything else seems to be functioning but can't seem to import now. Thanks!

Jim MSP

Re: Images not importing, Import button not functioning (Capture One Pro 7)
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2014, 08:59:42 pm »

What happens if you open up a new blank session, then instead of "import" you just go to the folder (in the Library tab) that the new photos are stored in and click on it?

Mike T

« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2014, 05:37:56 pm »

I'm importing off a CF card. Any workaround you can think of?

Jim MSP

« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2014, 10:35:25 pm »

I'm importing off a CF card. Any workaround you can think of?
The most straightforward approach is to use your pc's file management software (in Windows use Windows Explorer) to unload the card's photos directly into a new folder that you create. Then, just point Capture One at the folder under the library tab. It will import them when it sees them. You could probably also use the import command as well, but I always take the more direct approach.

Jim

Mike T

« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2014, 11:42:06 pm »

That worked and I'm able to process the job but I still need to sort out why the import button no longer works. Thanks for your help!
Pages: [1]   Go Up