Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: align_image_stack  (Read 1782 times)

Hening Bettermann

• landshape.net
align_image_stack
« on: September 14, 2014, 12:37:20 pm »

I am trying to get my hands on align_image_stack for use with Lumariver, but fail. This tool alone does not seem to be for download anywhere. The Hugin download from Sourceforge.net does not work. The download site refreshes after a short while, changing into something with 'post download' in the address bar, and saying 'thank you for downloading Hugin', but the download is far from complete, just started. This also applies to 2 of the mirrors linked to from the Sourceforge site - I did not try all, since the failure seems to be with the Sourceforge site.. A Hugin build downloaded from hugin.en.softonic.com, where the download worked, is outdated (2009) and does not contain align_image_stack as a separate file.

Anybody got a good idea?

Bart_van_der_Wolf

Re: align_image_stack
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2014, 04:53:07 am »

I am trying to get my hands on align_image_stack for use with Lumariver, but fail. This tool alone does not seem to be for download anywhere. The Hugin download from Sourceforge.net does not work. The download site refreshes after a short while, changing into something with 'post download' in the address bar, and saying 'thank you for downloading Hugin', but the download is far from complete, just started.

Hi Hening,

I have no problem downloading Hugin (in my case the x64 Windows version 2013) from SourceForge.net. Maybe something to do with your ISP? I'm not sure but this is a link to a stable Mac version (?), and this is to the 64-bit Windows version. A Release candidate for the 2014 version is also available from the files section at SourceForge.

Cheers,
Bart
== If you do what you did, you'll get what you got. ==

EduPerez

• Edu Pérez
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2014, 05:06:52 am »

Even if the page at Sorceforge changes to the post-download message, the download should continue in the background. I have retrieved this direct download for the latest 64bit Windows version: http://downloads.sourceforge.net/project/hugin/hugin/hugin-2013.0/HuginSetup_2013.0.0_64bit_Windows.exe?r=http%3A%2F%2Fhugin.sourceforge.net%2Fdownload%2F&ts=1410771047&use_mirror=cznic. If that fails, or if you need another version, just let me know; I seem to be able to download files without any issues, and could re-share them somewhere else.

Hening Bettermann

• landshape.net
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2014, 04:57:48 pm »

Many thanks to the both of you! In the meantime, I have succeeded to download a 2013 version, which seems recent enough, from cnet. There, I, too, discovered that the page refreshed, but the download continued in the background. Anyway, I got it now. Thanks again for your help!
Pages: [1]   Go Up