Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: C1 keyboard?  (Read 881 times)

douglevy

• New England Wedding Photographer Doug Levy
C1 keyboard?
« on: September 09, 2014, 08:01:36 pm »

Does anyone know if a dedicated keyboard exists for c1, similar to VSCO Keys or RPG Keys for lightroom? RPG keys are literally the only thing keeping any of my processing in LR at the moment.

-Doug

Doug Peterson

• http://www.doug-peterson.com
Re: C1 keyboard?
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2014, 08:35:16 pm »

Which functionalities do you use most often? Nearly all can be replicated within c1's exisiting toolset.

douglevy

« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2014, 08:42:15 pm »

Hmmm, maybe I just need to print out the shortcuts and force myself to learn them. I just like the ability to create presets (like for black and white) and access them with one touch, and to say, bump exposure or wb by an increment I can set (i.e. every time I push this key, temp goes up by 200k).

Doug Peterson

• http://www.doug-peterson.com
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2014, 09:07:34 am »

Hmmm, maybe I just need to print out the shortcuts and force myself to learn them. I just like the ability to create presets (like for black and white) and access them with one touch, and to say, bump exposure or wb by an increment I can set (i.e. every time I push this key, temp goes up by 200k).

You can set keyboard shortcuts for exposure and white balance under the [Capture One > Edit Keyboard Shortcuts] option.

You can set a Style to a keyboard shortcut; it's a bit obscure but once you know how it only take 30 seconds to set it up for a given style. We teach this method in our Capture One Masters Program. Give me a call and I'll walk you through it.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2014, 09:11:29 am by Doug Peterson »

douglevy

« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2014, 09:14:51 am »

Figured it out, very cool. Thanks!
Pages: [1]   Go Up