Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: re: fuzzy image in CC 2014  (Read 1078 times)

elolaugesen

re: fuzzy image in CC 2014
« on: September 07, 2014, 03:08:37 pm »

Gone  back to precious version CC.   No problems.  All is sharp clear.   Will wait and check new upgrades

TonyW

Re: re: fuzzy image in CC 2014
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2014, 05:40:33 pm »

Having seen your other post on this matter it does seem rather strange that other Adobe apps. ok and CC 2014 is not.  

Just a stab in the dark but is it possible that you have set the OS screen resolution to be more than 100% or you are not using Native screen resolution(i.e. recommended).  

I can only speak from a Windows perspective but in Control Panel / Display the options are for 100% (Default), 125% or 150% and screen resolution should probably be set to Windows rec. based on what the OS reads as your display parameters.

I know that it does not answer question why other applications OK but might be worth checking

EDIT: Just an afterthought and assuming CC is not too different to CS6.  In Preferences /Units and Rulers have you set the Screen Resolution to your monitors ppi?  I am not sure if this could affect the perception of sharpness but...
« Last Edit: September 07, 2014, 05:50:24 pm by TonyW »

elolaugesen

« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2014, 04:50:18 am »

I tried it all on both apple cinema and eizo cg222w same resolution for all apps all images same results. cc2014 fuzzy not clear  while 3 versions of elements two previous versions of photoshops version 6 and CC , aperture, preview all came out right. But not cc2014

Thanks

Ps reviewed all settings.   Same...
« Last Edit: September 08, 2014, 04:52:07 am by elolaugesen »

TonyW

« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2014, 06:01:44 am »

Sorry that my guess was of no help in resolving the situation.  As a Windows and CS6 user I am lost to any other ideas that may help.

If this is a CC application error I would imagine that the net would be awash with many similar tales by now.

To get fuzzy/grainy? images still suggests either an OS or application setting issue relating to display settings and the fact that other applications OK may point to the need for different settings for CC?

Hope you get an answer soon

EDIT: Out of curiosity Google search for grainy images reveals http://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/topics/photoshop_cc_latest_update_makes_images_pixelated_grainy_noisy
Suggestions Cache level, video card driver etc. I hope may offer some insight
« Last Edit: September 08, 2014, 06:16:00 am by TonyW »
Pages: [1]   Go Up