Microsoft has published a new Color control panel applet at http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details...&displaylang=en
From the web page:
Using the Microsoft Color Control Panel Applet, you can:
- Install and uninstall ICC color profiles
- Inspect, rename, and compare two different color profiles
- View a 3D graphics plot of color profile color gamuts
- Associate color profiles with devices such as printers, monitors, and scanners
- Apply custom color gamut adjustments to one or more displays “on the fly”
- Set up display calibration reminders at intervals you specify
I just installed it, but it looks handy for us folks running on WinXP. Anyone else trying it out?
I have downloaded it for my WinXP MC and hope it brings all the various profiles and color management files onto 1 location. I havent used it yet but hope to soon.