Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Cirrus V Adaptor For Older Hasselblad Lenses. Help with this...  (Read 824 times)

rollsman44

It is more reasonable to buy the Cirrus adaptor for about 600.00 and then buy the older Manual Lenses for a lot less.  Is there a big difference in IQ ?  I know its manual focus but I used to shoot with the 500CM and manual focus. Any suggestions. I can get more lenses for my H3D2 this way.  Thank you

Joe Towner

Re: Cirrus V Adaptor For Older Hasselblad Lenses. Help with this...
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2014, 12:12:28 am »

Depends on what you shoot, but for this one I'd look to the earlier bits...

http://www.luminous-landscape.com/forum/index.php?topic=87579.0

I can't see if it's updated, but still can't see how to cock the shutter.
t: @PNWMF

rollsman44

« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2014, 12:26:26 am »

I want to use it on my Digital H3D2 . Not sure if it will work  thank you

ErikKaffehr

• Echophoto
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2014, 02:22:48 am »

Hi,

Hasselblad has an adapter of it's own, more expensive but better made in all probability.

Regarding H-lenses vs. V-lenses, I ownly own V series Zeiss lenses that I use with a V series body and a P45+. My impression is that they are a bit from perfect. The MTF data from Hasselblad indicates that the H-lenses are better than the V-lenses, but the V-lenses are available cheap, and they do the job.

Best regards
Erik

It is more reasonable to buy the Cirrus adaptor for about 600.00 and then buy the older Manual Lenses for a lot less.  Is there a big difference in IQ ?  I know its manual focus but I used to shoot with the 500CM and manual focus. Any suggestions. I can get more lenses for my H3D2 this way.  Thank you
Erik Kaffehr

Pages: [1]   Go Up