Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Platform Purple Download problem  (Read 5330 times)

WillyNicolaisen

Platform Purple Download problem
« on: August 29, 2014, 07:07:13 am »

Last week I bought The Rangefinder: Truth, Mystique & Practice - Leica M240. Since then, I have spent several hours trying to download my purchase through Platform Purple with all kinds of problems. The best result I got was being able to view the video in the viewer without sound and not being able to zoom to full screen. And before you ask, the sound system on my computer works perfectly. Before your use of Platform Purple, I had no problems downloading the videos I purchased from you.

Now, I have decided not to waste more time on Purple Platform. You may consider my 12$ as my small but thankfull contribution for all the very usefull free information I have found on your webside over the years.

Kind regards
Willy Nicolaisen

Christopher Sanderson

• photopxl.com
Re: Platform Purple Download problem
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2014, 08:06:21 am »

Hi Willy,

Apologies for your problems. They are likely most easily solved by directly downloading the video and by-passing the Purple software.
If you look at your emailed receipt, you will see a link to download the 'basic' video file. Once downloaded, this may be strored wherever you wish and played in any standard video playback software.

Some people like the Purple setup but customers used to our previous setup generally find it problematic. Purple has a reasonably good help system and if you contact them, they will also help out.

Chris

WillyNicolaisen

Re: Platform Purple Download problem
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2014, 04:09:55 am »

Thank you, Chris. Everything worked like clockwork.

Willy
Pages: [1]   Go Up