Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Pentax 645z Client viewing options  (Read 1040 times)

rcdurston

• http://www.durstonphoto.com/
Pentax 645z Client viewing options
« on: August 28, 2014, 05:24:55 pm »

I know C1 doesn't work tethered for a Pentax and I've already tried the SanDisk WiFi card with some moderate success to a single iPad.
My question is, has anyone figured out a better way to one files (DNG or JPG) so that multiple clients can see them.
LR doesn't support and the FluCard is backordered at the moment but I still don't see it as an option because it seems that WiFi only transmits to one destination (iPad).

Ideas?

Thanks

R

ErikKaffehr

• Echophoto
Re: Pentax 645z Client viewing options
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2014, 02:25:58 am »

The best way to use LR for tethering is to use the manufacturers software for controlling the camera and write to a watched folder.

I don’t know if Pentax 645z has a usable application for controlling the camera.

BR
Erik

I know C1 doesn't work tethered for a Pentax and I've already tried the SanDisk WiFi card with some moderate success to a single iPad.
My question is, has anyone figured out a better way to one files (DNG or JPG) so that multiple clients can see them.
LR doesn't support and the FluCard is backordered at the moment but I still don't see it as an option because it seems that WiFi only transmits to one destination (iPad).

Ideas?

Thanks

R
Erik Kaffehr

Pages: [1]   Go Up