Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Leaf back and Mamiya AFD  (Read 892 times)

Lorenzo Pierucci

• Work hard & be nice to people
    • Lorenzo Pierucci Studio
Leaf back and Mamiya AFD
« on: August 23, 2014, 11:21:22 am »

Hi guys,

i just finish a series of 6 portrait today with my AFD and Valeo. But today was a particularly tedious day. My camera and my back keep disconnect continuously giving me a error and asking me to reconnect the camera. Fortunately it was a really slow process shooting so the client did not ( i guess ) notice that every 5 minutes i have to unplug the back and hit connect on leaf capture; but man... what a day.

Did anyone ever experience this before? is it because my AFD ? ( is the oldest model ). I read somewhere it has no integrations with the back, and actually, I don't have problem when connected to a LF cameras...

If anyone have any suggestion on what can cause the problem will be much appreciated. I really don't know if is the cable ( new buyer from Leaf ), the camera or the Valeo.

Help  :'(
Work hard & be nice to people

yaya

• http://yayapro.com
Re: Leaf back and Mamiya AFD
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2014, 04:06:06 pm »

Lorenzo,

It is hard to comment without having more information regarding your setup: Mac type, OS version, Leaf Capture version, type of cable etc. etc.

I suggest that you create a support case with as much detail as possible and we will try to help.

Yair
Yair Shahar | Product Manager | Phase One - Cultural Heritage
e: ysh@phaseone.com |

Lorenzo Pierucci

• Work hard & be nice to people
    • Lorenzo Pierucci Studio
Re: Leaf back and Mamiya AFD
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2014, 09:39:46 am »

Lorenzo,

It is hard to comment without having more information regarding your setup: Mac type, OS version, Leaf Capture version, type of cable etc. etc.

I suggest that you create a support case with as much detail as possible and we will try to help.

Yair

That's make totally sense Yair. Thanks to point it to me.

Also as i did not had reply i post same question in the Phaseone forum. Fortunately they ( you guys ) point me what seems to be the solution. I share to anyone might need.

Thanks for the support :)

http://forum.phaseone.com/En/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=16820&sid=77e591315239eaf623d68505916b668a
Work hard & be nice to people
Pages: [1]   Go Up