Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: SOLD: NIB Hasselblad H5D-40 Body $9,300  (Read 1157 times)

Joshreeder

SOLD: NIB Hasselblad H5D-40 Body $9,300
« on: August 21, 2014, 10:50:14 am »

Hey guys, so here is the deal...

I had an old Hasselblad 501 and lenses stolen a few weeks back and to my surprise my AMAZING home owners insurance company (PM for name of the company) decided to replace it with "New, like kind" and so they ordered a few items from B&H for me. I do not want or need them and so I want to sell them while they are still brand new, although it is very tempting to want to pull them out and give it a go...

The lenses have sold but still have the body and the 128gb Sandisk card.

These items are all NIB, unopened, unused, not only in original boxes but still in B&H shipping boxes.

If you are looking for the best deal in the world on a New Hasselblad, this is it. I have pics of the boxes and I can open them if a purchaser wants to video chat with me for verification via skype or Apple Facetime.

I have the B&H packing slips showing dates and this stuff showed up in just the last few days. Everything will be shipped in individual boxes and fully insured. They have the unfilled out warranty cards of course.

I want who ever buys this stuff to have complete confidence so feel free to ask any questions.

I am very amicable and reasonable on pricing, go do your research and do not be afraid to make an offer; you won't offend me. my ebay handle is joshreeder for anyone wanting to do their homework on me as well as my site is joshreeder.com my google number which rings to my cell phone is (615) 266-4246.

Let me know if you have any interest!!! If you are within a few hours I am also happy to drive a few hundred miles and meet half way for the hand off if interested.

Items:

SOLD: Hasselblad H5D-40 Medium Format DSLR Camera

SOLD: Sandisk Extreme 128gb CF 160mb/s card

SOLD: Hasselblad HC f/2.2 100mm Auto Focus Lens

SOLD: Hasselblad HC Macro f/4 120mm II Auto Focus Lens

« Last Edit: August 27, 2014, 09:29:05 am by Joshreeder »

Joshreeder

Re: FS: Must SEE, NIB Hasselblad H5D-40, 100mm, 120mm Macro II Cheap
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2014, 02:38:41 pm »

Lenses are sold and shipped. Still have the body and card...

attika

Re: SOLD: NIB Hasselblad H5D-40 Body $9,300
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2014, 05:00:01 pm »

H5D-40 sold & shipped out?
Pls advice...thanks a million!
Pages: [1]   Go Up