Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: Hasselblad HC 100mm 2.2 $2400  (Read 482 times)

bpepz

FS: Hasselblad HC 100mm 2.2 $2400
« on: August 12, 2014, 09:29:29 am »

Up for sale is my Hasselblad HC 100mm 2.2 lens for H mount. It comes with Hood, front cap, rear cap and box. I bought this a few months ago on KEH.com in EX+ condition. However, I barely used it since then and I would like to use the money to get a longer lens. It has 19k shots on it. The exterior is in excellent condition, its all good except for a few tiny smudges here and there, also I think there are some extremely small blemishes on part of the barrel exterior. The glass is haze/fungus/mold free. No scratches or anything like that. There is some dust if you look at it at the right angle, but pretty much every H lens has this to one degree or another. I am located in the US, but I am more then willing to ship internationally. I have it up on ebay right now for $2899 buy it now, but but I would rather sell it here to avoid insane seller fees at a lower price, hence the $2400 here.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=221519487736

I have bought and sold many high priced items from members on this forum, I can gladly give you some references if you are interested in buying.
Pages: [1]   Go Up