Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: WTB - Hasselblad V Digital Back ...  (Read 540 times)

tc95

WTB - Hasselblad V Digital Back ...
« on: August 06, 2014, 07:52:49 pm »

I am looking for a digital back for Hasselblad V-mount... here is the criteria...

1. I need it to be portable -- I already have a LightPhase and PhaseOne H20 which are tethered...
2. I would like it to be at least 16mp ... w/good LCD on back... LCD Scratched does not bother me)
3. Shot Count is not an issue ... looks are not an issue... as long as it works 100% and the sensor is clean w/o dead pixels (1 to 5 is ok I can map the out in software)
4. I want it to be self contained... no Imacon with all the external stuff or Kodak DCS Pro where you have to carry a bunch of stuff...
5. Must be able to work w/external sync-cable... My camera does not have any electoroics at all...
6. Now the Big-Issue... I only have up to 2500USD total to spend on it... (I know not a lot...but I am not looking for a prestine unit)

I can provide references... I do not mind if it comes from outside the country... but my total amount to spend is 2500USD... I would also like to talk via phone to the seller before purchase... PP is prefered... shipping is however it can get here... not worried about 5 days to 2weeks...

I know I am asking a lot... but hopefully someone might have a user back they don't mind selling to a good home... I am using it on a HorseMan Digiflex with Nikon MF lenses...

Post here or PM me...
Thank you for looking... Tony C.
Pages: [1]   Go Up