Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: Leica M4P & 35 Cron ASPH with Accessories  (Read 827 times)

DKimg

• Website
FS: Leica M4P & 35 Cron ASPH with Accessories
« on: July 28, 2014, 03:37:24 pm »

Hello!

For sale I have Leica M4P & 35 Cron ASPH with accessories. Everything is in Excellent, almost like New condition, except for the MR4 Meter (fair condition). Everything has been overhauled by Don, DAG repairs since January 2014 ($568, ask if you want physical proof) except for the meter, which was calibrated approx 2 years ago from previous buyer. The camera's framelines 28, 75 & 135mm were masked so everything is simplified (35, 50, 90mm only).

This sale Includes:
-Leica M4P & Box Body Cap
-Leica Summicron 35 APSH & Hood (Leica 12526), German BW 010 filter Rear Cap
-MR4 Black Meter
-Red/Black Camera wrist strap
-Black Neck Strap (inside of box)
-Red Shutter button
-1.25 X (Japan) magnifier
-Billingham Small Bag (Purchased through Ebay, South Korea).

Looking to keep this set together but If I have a two serious buyers, one for body and lens, then I may consider to separate everything. I want to restate that is not a collectors, new condition item. Because I don't own a digital camera I would say you may see some faint scratches towards the bottom of the camera; around the lens hood attachment on the lens and minor dot of paint removed from the focusing ring. I'm just pointing out these things as It may be hard to see in pictures.

Asking $3500, includes shipping and insured price. Would like to keep it within the US but do ask if its international.

Reason for selling: I'm just not a fan of the 35mm process. I'm quite satisfied with 120/220 process and handling so I'm looking to upgrade to 645 kit, possibly a Hasselblad H2/H2F kit. I probably taken less than 20 rolls of film through this Leica... so it was used lightly and been stored in the bag, whenever not in use.

If you have any other questions, let me know. I'm doing my best towards describing the camera. Link of images below:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/xwz8x6wnrtjfmoq/AACYw0FAcoVty3Alx3baASW6a

Thanks,

Dom

DKimg

• Website
Re: FS: Leica M4P & 35 Cron ASPH with Accessories
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2014, 09:43:40 pm »

Bump Bump Bump

Gotten bites but nothing yet. Entertain me with offers. I may consider if the price is right  ;) Body or lens or both

DKimg

• Website
Re: FS: Leica M4P & 35 Cron ASPH with Accessories
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2014, 03:35:03 pm »

Leica Body & Meter - SOLD

Lens still available and the body accessories (red Shutter Button Release, 1.25 mag viewer)
Pages: [1]   Go Up