Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Dappat Se Gat beach  (Read 803 times)

Neilmac50

Dappat Se Gat beach
« on: July 15, 2014, 02:07:12 am »

Taken late Sunday afternoon, a revisit to this beach now with my newly purchased Lee big stopper, still getting the hang of finding suitable subjects for it.Nikon D3s, Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8 lens, ISO 100 f/11 and 30 seconds, processed in Lightroom 5 and Nik Viveza. Neil

Rajan Parrikar

• Rajan Parrikar
Re: Dappat Se Gat beach
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2014, 03:05:36 am »

Beautiful light & location.

PS: Your posted photo is in ProPhoto RGB colourspace.  This may present issues on some browsers.

Paulo Bizarro

• http://www.paulobizarro.com
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2014, 03:57:15 am »

Very good light and interesting composition. To me, the exposure time is neither "here or there"; meaning it has rendered the water lifeless: too long to show the action of the waves, too short to render it in a dreamy way.

francois

« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2014, 10:01:59 am »

Very good light and interesting composition. To me, the exposure time is neither "here or there"; meaning it has rendered the water lifeless: too long to show the action of the waves, too short to render it in a dreamy way.

I'm with Paulo on the exposure… To me, it's a bit too long. Also, on my Mac Book, the image is quite green but the Mac Book display isn't any good to be sure about that.
Francois

thierrylegros396

« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2014, 12:43:58 pm »

I'm with Paulo on the exposure… To me, it's a bit too long. Also, on my Mac Book, the image is quite green but the Mac Book display isn't any good to be sure about that.

Green on Windows and calibrated screen too.

Have a Nice Day.

Thierry
Pages: [1]   Go Up