Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Home Page Photo  (Read 9455 times)

ddolde

Home Page Photo
« on: September 21, 2005, 12:54:32 pm »

-post deleted-
« Last Edit: November 27, 2005, 11:47:55 pm by ddolde »

howard smith

Home Page Photo
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2005, 02:46:39 pm »

I ahve taken month long trips alone with one or no good images.  I have taken long weekends with my wife and gotten several.  And vice versa.  I don't want to credit or my wife for my photographic success (or failure).  I hope you were only joking.

Ray

Home Page Photo
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2005, 09:33:59 pm »

I ahve taken month long trips alone with one or no good images.  I have taken long weekends with my wife and gotten several.  And vice versa.  I don't want to credit or my wife for my photographic success (or failure).  I hope you were only joking.
But Howard, I'm sure wives love to be credited with inspiring their husbands to take good photos!  :D .

Home Page Photo
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2005, 04:40:43 am »

I assume for the tone of your comment Doug that you don't care for the photograph.

That's fine. Others disagree.

For example the juried invitational exibition in Europe that just requested that it be submitted, and the book publisher that wants to use it as a cover.

Michael

David Mantripp

• :: snowhenge dot net ::
Home Page Photo
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2005, 10:09:44 am »

Actually it reminds me of a very well known Cartier-Bresson shot, but with added complications of colour. And it works.

I would imagine that if Michael had come back from Thera/Santorini with the usual clichéd stuff us unknowns can get away with, he'd have been mauled.

On the other hand, I've got similar shots to the sunset one in my "ho hum" file :-)
--
David Mantripp
Pages: [1]   Go Up