Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Is anyone using Behance?  (Read 1980 times)

Rick Popham

• http://
Is anyone using Behance?
« on: June 22, 2014, 09:21:01 am »

I have access to Behance as part of the original "Photographer's Plan".  It comes across as being some sort of social networking/sharing site, but it seems that it could be used as a photography website since you could use your own  domain.

Has anyone tried it yet?

Eric Kellerman

• Eric Kellerman Photography
Re: Is anyone using Behance?
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2014, 06:37:29 am »

Yes, I use Behance to post series ('projects'). I haven't explored it fully, but I find it a little awkward to use because photos are presented in linear fashion vertically, with attendant scrolling. I have not found a way to show an overview of photos within a 'project'. If you want to add a new photo to a project, it appears at the bottom of the vertical and needs to be dragged up into whatever position you want it to appear in the series. If you have a great many photos, that can take quite a bit of dragging!

Otherwise, it seems to be similar to any number of photo sites, collecting 'likes', 'follows' and the occasional comment of the 'nice shot' variety.

Rick Popham

• http://
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2014, 05:41:09 pm »

Thanks Eric,

I was wondering about the flexibility of the system.  Is the Behance website the one that's associated with your profile?  I like the way you've set it up, and your work is very imaginative and enjoyable.

Eric Kellerman

• Eric Kellerman Photography
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2014, 08:10:40 am »

Hi Rick

No, my Behance site is here.

Thanks for the comment on my work.
Pages: [1]   Go Up