Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: Mamiya 6 (non-MF) + 50mm, 75mm, 150mm  (Read 1608 times)

AndrewTomchyshyn

• Flickr
FS: Mamiya 6 (non-MF) + 50mm, 75mm, 150mm
« on: June 20, 2014, 06:55:21 pm »

Hey everyone, I was pointed to this website by a local guy who responded to my craigslist ad by saying I may have some luck here selling this awesome 6x6 camera system (thanks Frederico!).  I realize this is my first post but I can point you to other forums where I've bought and sold camera gear if you're hesitant with doing a deal with me.  I can also provided eBay feedback.

I have had this system for 4 years (purchased in Feb 2010) and it's been a joy to use.  If you enjoy shooting square format landscape photos this camera is hard to beat in terms of size.  I've done many overnight hikes and long term travels with this system and it has never let me down.  My only reason for selling is that I simply enjoy using a waistlevel finder more.  I picked up my Bronica again after a long time of neglect and I just click with it better.  Since then this camera has been sitting in my bag unloved which is a shame.  I'd like for it to go to somebody who will take and use it in amazing places!

All lens optics are in stellar condition.  The 75mm has some paint loss around the filter threads but other than that the lenses are in really great shape.  The camera body has some paint loss on the film advance, baseplate, and collapsible front where the lens mounts.  The rangefinder is true and all 3 lenses give precise focus.

Please note that I only have 1 lens cap and 1 rear lens cap.  No strap is included with the camera.  What you see in the pictures is what you get.

I'm asking $2500 shipped for the set up but am willing to negotiate.  Please note I am in Canada and I will not ship this item uninsured.  As a result I will have to claim the item's worth and duty charges may be applied if shipping to the US.  If this is the case we can discuss the price but please, no low balling.  If you have any questions or want photos of anything in particular please let me know!

Photos!

« Last Edit: June 20, 2014, 06:58:09 pm by AndrewTomchyshyn »

AndrewTomchyshyn

• Flickr
Re: FS: Mamiya 6 (non-MF) + 50mm, 75mm, 150mm
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2014, 09:20:39 pm »

I'm open to offers or selling things separately!
Pages: [1]   Go Up