Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: PS + LR @ $9.99/month - Permanent pricing?  (Read 1410 times)

chandsa

PS + LR @ $9.99/month - Permanent pricing?
« on: June 20, 2014, 02:55:51 pm »

I was reading this article which claims that the $9.99/month pricing is permanent. Is what this article claims true? I haven't seen any reference that states that the $9.99/month pricing is permanent. Maybe I've not looked hard enough, but just thought I'd ask.

Cheers!

kaelaria

• http://www.bgpictures.com
Re: PS + LR @ $9.99/month - Permanent pricing?
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2014, 04:08:19 pm »

Been that way for quite some time

tuthill

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2014, 04:25:13 pm »

Been that way for quite some time

The $9.99 was an introductory price but Adobe has now dropped the "introductory" part and has also dropped the amount of Cloud storage from 20 gig to 2 gig for new subscribers.

Rick Popham

• http://
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2014, 09:26:54 pm »

The $9.99 was an introductory price but Adobe has now dropped the "introductory" part and has also dropped the amount of Cloud storage from 20 gig to 2 gig for new subscribers.

It also looks like the Behance Prosite is missing with the new plan, although there's now some mobile fluff included.  So my question is -- what does this newly announced plan mean for those who signed up for the previous "limited time" plan?  Do they keep the original features (20 GB and Behance) as long as they continue the subscription?

tuthill

« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2014, 09:32:19 pm »

It also looks like the Behance Prosite is missing with the new plan, although there's now some mobile fluff included.  So my question is -- what does this newly announced plan mean for those who signed up for the previous "limited time" plan?  Do they keep the original features (20 GB and Behance) as long as they continue the subscription?

Someone on another forum reported that they had received an email from Adobe that said they would continue to get the 20 gig.  I haven't received that email so can't vouch for it.

TipSquirrel

« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2014, 04:23:16 am »

The pricing for this package is here to stay and is not an introductory price.  :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up