Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: "Edit In" PS CC (2014)  (Read 6113 times)

wtlloyd

Re: "Edit In" PS CC (2014)
« Reply #20 on: June 22, 2014, 07:43:38 pm »

100% what Andrew says, was my experience. Did the LR 5.5 upgrade first, then installed PS CC 2014 next day when it came up. Couldn't edit in PS, when opening files directly in PS 2014 no LR edits showed up.

Tried deleting the presets/preferences folders directly, didn't work.

When you uninstall PS CC 2014, be sure to check the box asking if you want your preferences file deleted as well.
I rebooted after uninstalling, just for the heck of it.

New install fixed the problem.

mdijb

• mdiimaging.com
« Reply #21 on: June 24, 2014, 08:10:41 pm »

ANOTHER PROBLEM with Opening files in CC 2014

Every time I send a file from LR to CC 2014, the image opens in ACR and i have to hit the Open button. How can I make the image open directly and avoid the ACR window?

In addition, every time i send an image to CC 2014, I get the dialogue box telling me  to update to version of ACR 8.5..  Apparently it did not load with CC 2014.  I tried the Patch that is available and that did not  help.  When I check for updates in the HELP menu. I am told I am up to date--clearly wrong because my version of ACR is 8.4.

Apparently others have the same problem--ANy suggestions?

MDIJB
mdiimaging.com

hokuahi

• Artist, Photographer
    • Exhibition
« Reply #22 on: June 25, 2014, 11:37:38 am »

I had the same problem... Adobe Forum members advised to make sure that the settings in Camera Raw for JPEG and TIFF handling are set to "Disable JPEG support" and "Disable TIFF support". It took a PS and CPU restart but that seemed to do the trick.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up