Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: urgent - need Hasselblad CF lens adapter in Los Angeles tomorrow  (Read 880 times)

epines

• ethan pines photography

Is there anyone in Los Angeles with the CF adapter for connecting V lenses to an H body? I need it for a shoot tomorrow. Can't find it for rent. Buying it for a one-time doesn't make sense.

Please email me: ethan@ethanpines.com, or try my cell: 310 383 1509

thanks everyone

e

epines

Re: urgent - need Hasselblad CF lens adapter in Los Angeles tomorrow
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2014, 02:39:41 pm »

BTW - I'm happy to rent it from you. I'm doing a shoot where I need to focus close with a wide lens, and the CF lenses focus closer than the HC lenses. I have a 13mm extension tube for the H camera, but it actually brings the focus too close, even at infinity.

thanks

ethan

jerome_m

« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2014, 03:05:42 pm »

I don't live in Los Angeles, but I have a small remark. If you think that the 13mm extension ring focuses too close, it is because you are using a wide angle lens. Try the 80mm standard lens or a longer lens.

epines

« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2014, 10:58:35 am »

Ended up renting the 35mm HC, which focuses closer than the 35-90. Just that extra 6-7" made a huge difference.

Jerome, I appreciate the help, but as stated I needed to do this with a wide angle. Believe me, I tried plenty of options. I'm aware of how the extension tube works with various focal lengths, and I tested the whole range.
Pages: [1]   Go Up