Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Canon Gear. 6D, 35MM f2, 50mm 1.4 + 1.8, 70-200mm 2.8, 16-35mm, etc  (Read 501 times)

TonyFlora

• http://www.tonyflora.com

Selling off the rest of my Canon Gear as I move back to Nikon to finish a personal landscape project. All prices include Shipping within CONUS and Paypal fees.

Canon 6D Body

This is an import body in excellent condition. Was purchased earlier this year. Shutter count is 8521. camera looks near mint, There are some very faint thin scratches on the LCD. They are not visible unless you turn the camera at the exact angle and under very bright light. You will likely never notice them but they are there if that matters to you. Comes in the box from a kit but there is no lens included.

Price is $1300

Canon 70-200mm F2.8L

This lens is near mint. Glass is mint. I used it twice. Purchased locally from canon dealer in February Comes with all original accessories and USA warranty card. Missing UPC label from box.

Price is $1400

Canon 16-35mm f2.8L II

This lens is near mint. Glass is mint. Purchased locally from Best Buy in March. Comes with all original accessories and USA warranty card. Missing UPC label from box.

Price is $1300

Canon 24mm TS-E ver 1

Canon tit shift in very good condition. Some paint loss on lens body, glass looks mint. Operation is smooth and locks down tight. Comes with Box and canon lens bag.

Price is $800

Canon 35mm f2 IS USM

Looks near mint, glass is mint, Comes in the box with all original items and USA warranty card.

Price is $500

Canon 50mm f1.4

Near mint int he box, comes with original items and USA warranty card.

Price is $300

Canon 50mm f1.8 II

Near mint in the box, comes with original items and USA warranty card.

Price is $100

Canon Eg-s Focusing Screen

New in the box.

Price is $30.00
Pages: [1]   Go Up