Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Looking for plastic storage boxes for slide sheets  (Read 921 times)

AFairley

Looking for plastic storage boxes for slide sheets
« on: June 02, 2014, 10:22:58 pm »

I have a lot of transparencies in archival polyethelyne Slide Guard pages I got from Light Impressions way back when.  I store them in plastic boxes I got from Light Impressions, about 12x10x2" which have a hinged spine and top that folds over and fastens with two tabs on the opposite spine (also sold by LI as archival).  I want to get a couple more of the boxes, but can't find them online anywhere.  Anyone know what I'm talking about and where I can find them?

howardm

Re: Looking for plastic storage boxes for slide sheets
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2014, 05:05:41 am »

I've seen something similar from both Archival Methods and Lineco but they have D rings and are made of archival box material.  Have not seen a pure duplicate for what you're showing.

Jim Metzger

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2014, 03:31:38 pm »

Alan,

B&H has these in grey, black and white.

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/149711-REG/Besfile_B_9057_Archival_Binder_With_Rings.html

Jim

PS Thanks for the PB-6

AFairley

« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2014, 12:14:21 am »

Thanks!  I had looked on the B&H site but didn't see them, go figure.  Too bad since I could have slipped them into are recent ink order and gotten free shipping....  Glad you like the PB-6.
Pages: [1]   Go Up