Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: MEXICO: THE LIGHT AND THE WARMTH - Lenswork Monograph Series #3  (Read 2067 times)

Salmo22

Messrs. Reichmann:

Congratulations on a wonderful book project. I received my copy today and have been absorbed in viewing each image during lunch. I was going to list my favorite images, but gave up as the list is nearly equal to the total number of photographs contained between the covers. That being said, "Cine, San Miguel de Allende, Mexico, 2010" evokes tremendous emotions for me. Thank you for sharing your art and thanks to LensWork for presenting it so well.

Regards;

Jeff D. Welker

michael

Re: MEXICO: THE LIGHT AND THE WARMTH - Lenswork Monograph Series #3
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2014, 05:49:36 pm »

Thank you very much for the kind words. I'm pleased that you're enjoying the Monograph. Lenswork sure did a great job, especially since this was their first colour publication, after some 20 years of only B&W. It was a pleasure and an honor working with them on the project.

Michael

KeithR

« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2014, 06:11:51 pm »

I too, will add my congratulations on the LensWork monograph which I received today. I will have to devote some quality time(in good light!) in order to fully appreciate the images.
The destination is our goal but it’s the journey we experience

darr

« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2014, 01:00:15 am »

I just received my copy and want to say it is a very beautiful presentation and body of work. I have a bunch of favorites and appreciate the variety of compositions and designs. I would enjoy seeing "Shadows and Streets" in poster size. :)

Kind regards,
Darr Almeda

dchew

• Dave Chew Photography
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2014, 05:52:23 am »

I received mine yesterday. Such a marvelous sense of place. Brooks did a bang-up job, great project and wonderful images.

I still gravitate to the cover image, and someday I'd love to see Shoe Shine[/i] in b&w!

Dave
Pages: [1]   Go Up