Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: EK Cat Number 837 1205 Kodak Pro Back cable for Hasselblad 553ELX  (Read 696 times)

htimsmk

I am looking for an EK Cat Number 837 1205 Kodak Pro Back cable for Hasselblad 553ELX.

If I had the connections I could maybe make something.

Super scarce I know.

Thanks,
KEN

sun627

Re: EK Cat Number 837 1205 Kodak Pro Back cable for Hasselblad 553ELX
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2014, 10:48:50 pm »

I sold mine to a fellow member here a month ago, but still have one spare cable for 503CW (EK Cat. Number 195 3736). It has a 2.5 mini mono jack goes to the WinderCW to trigger the shutter release so there's the possibility to make a custom adapter fits into the ELX body. Please let me you if you are interested.

htimsmk

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2014, 07:44:03 am »

I would LOVE to give it a go! - I have an old Hassy charger that has the correct DIN type plug and also the two "hot" wires that trigger the shutter/drive, so if not too exorbitantly priced, I'll give it a shot. (No pun intended!) Let me know the price and PayPal associated email and maybe we can do some business! THANKS, KEN

Post Script: I'm also looking for a 555ELD body so this would just open my possibilities to include a 503CW/Cxi w/winder.

sun627

« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2014, 10:38:40 am »

I would LOVE to give it a go! - I have an old Hassy charger that has the correct DIN type plug and also the two "hot" wires that trigger the shutter/drive, so if not too exorbitantly priced, I'll give it a shot. (No pun intended!) Let me know the price and PayPal associated email and maybe we can do some business! THANKS, KEN

Post Script: I'm also looking for a 555ELD body so this would just open my possibilities to include a 503CW/Cxi w/winder.

Sounds great. PMed you the price info. 555ELD would be a great option too as it saves the hassle to hold the additional shutter cable. Plus it is not as expensive as the 503 w/ Winder.
Pages: [1]   Go Up