Loving C1 since I started trialling it a few days ago and bought the license today :-) One thing that is bugging me though is how C1 reports incorrect aperture numbers with both my Fuji X100 and Olympus OMD EM5. For example, if I shoot at f1.7 with the 20mm Panasonic on the OMD, C1 reports it as f1.5. If I shoot at f2.8 with either camera C1 displays f3.
I initially imported my Lightroom catalog. Thinking this may be the cause I completely uninstalled
C1, reinstalled and imported from image folders instead but this did not resolve the issue.
I'm having all sorts of issues with the image management side of things, previews constantly regenerating and other niggles.
I'm on an iMac running 10.9.2.
Really hoping someone can help! Thanks.