Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Sharing my Wordpress photography theme - for free  (Read 1413 times)

ezequielm@gmail.com

• EzequielM Photographie
Sharing my Wordpress photography theme - for free
« on: May 16, 2014, 05:56:03 am »

I apologize for the last thread about this, I rephrased to make sure its not to be confused with spamming.
Ill keep it short and simple. Basically im giving away my sites code for free (ive been working on this theme for 1 year and half! on spare time)

As any opensource project under the Apache License v2, its free to use (commercially also), opensource, free to modify, and redistribute.

If you are interested you can go to the github site (that hosts opensource projects) to see the readme and installation instructions, download, etc.

This is a wordpress theme, based around my own photography site requirements. Those include mid/high/gigapan resolutions, gps information, a custom page to show all the pictures mapped on google maps, etc, and quite customizable.
For the moment im only supporting krPano gigapans (swf, im working on the html5 krpan version now)
Compatible with mobile/tablets and desktop

You can see the theme at work here.
photos.ezequielm.com wordpress theme. Read below for all the Features and roadmap!

Github project url:
https://github.com/ezequielmastrasso/EzequielM-WP-Theme/

And of course open to code contributions. Something Im currently looking for to close the working code 100% compatible with wordpress.
So if you know anybody that could potentially help, please do mentioning it.
Theres still a lot to do so if interested, keep on checking the weekly updates.

Provided as is.

I hope you like it, and use it!

Thanks for reading!
www.ezequielm.com
photos.ezequielm.com

luminerewhite

Re: Sharing my Wordpress photography theme - for free
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2015, 10:51:17 am »

I have to say, that is a very nice theme. I particularly like the collage effect in the top right corner. They have some WordPress themes similiar to this that come as part of a hosting package from 1&1. They literally have thousands to choose from so all tastes are catered for. They even offer a hefty 20% discount on premium templates at Template Monster. I'd definitely reccommend to anyone looking to set up a new WordPress blog.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2015, 03:14:57 am by luminerewhite »
Pages: [1]   Go Up