Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Bali, Indonesia  (Read 3509 times)

Paulo Bizarro

• http://www.paulobizarro.com
Re: Bali, Indonesia
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2014, 04:04:45 AM »

Good light, nice shots.

francois

« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2014, 04:52:42 AM »

Light is great in both images. I have a slight preference for the first image, mostly because of the smoothness of the ocean and the soft light.
Francois

Iluvmycam

« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2014, 09:37:49 PM »

Too bad his butt crack is not out

Fine_Art

« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2014, 01:33:45 AM »

Nice shots, well seen.

mkihne

« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2014, 09:42:30 AM »

Too bad his butt crack is not out

So I have a question........is "plumber's crack" considered "gesture?  ;D

luxborealis

• luxBorealis.com - photography by Terry McDonald
« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2014, 08:26:12 AM »

Some lovely images here. Thanks for reminding me not to go to a place so over-run by tourists!

Your first image of the fisherman is by far the strongest. Try re-composing/cropping so he is slightly more off-centre to introduce more movement in the image. A 16:9 aspect ratio might work well to accentuate the broad sweep of the coast and de-emphasize the foreground. Also, you might want to heal out the butt crack given the comments here!  :)

The other striking image, given the busyness of the place, is the shot of the multiple people on the beach. Very telling. A slower shutter speed would have introduced more movement, adding another dimension to the scene.

Thanks for sharing.
Terry McDonald
Revealing the art inherent in nature - visit luxBorealis.com.
Have a read of my PhotoBlog and subscribe!

astroworks

• Rj Olaso | astroworks
« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2014, 12:55:04 PM »

Nice shots, well seen.

Thank you!

Some lovely images here. Thanks for reminding me not to go to a place so over-run by tourists!

Your first image of the fisherman is by far the strongest. Try re-composing/cropping so he is slightly more off-centre to introduce more movement in the image. A 16:9 aspect ratio might work well to accentuate the broad sweep of the coast and de-emphasize the foreground. Also, you might want to heal out the butt crack given the comments here!  Smiley

The other striking image, given the busyness of the place, is the shot of the multiple people on the beach. Very telling. A slower shutter speed would have introduced more movement, adding another dimension to the scene.

Thanks for sharing.

I appreciate it, I will take a note on that 16:9 ratio and about the cropping I couldn't do more as I wanted to show some additional elements on the photo. I don't mind at all about the crack ;) Thanks for looking!

Anyway to continue my series of my photos here's another :) hope you don't mind me sharing my rekindle love for landscape :)

Roger S.

« Reply #13 on: May 10, 2014, 09:49:31 PM »

I enjoy the picture and learn so much from the comments offered here even though I did not get the change to visit Bali or other places. The comments remind me to think twice before taking a shot. To conclude, very nice pictures and very constructive comments. Thank you all. Roger

astroworks

• Rj Olaso | astroworks
« Reply #14 on: May 11, 2014, 09:07:56 PM »

I enjoy the picture and learn so much from the comments offered here even though I did not get the change to visit Bali or other places. The comments remind me to think twice before taking a shot. To conclude, very nice pictures and very constructive comments. Thank you all. Roger

Thank you for looking! I had a great time reading the comments too. Thank you everyone it was well appreciated. :)

luxborealis

• luxBorealis.com - photography by Terry McDonald
« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2014, 08:23:23 PM »

Too many footprints for my liking. Now after a fresh rain - one that would erase the evidence of so many interlopers!
Terry McDonald
Revealing the art inherent in nature - visit luxBorealis.com.
Have a read of my PhotoBlog and subscribe!
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up