Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS Canon iPF 8300 wide format 44 inch printer lots of extras $2000  (Read 401 times)

EddieM

Canon iPF 8300 wide format 12 color inkjet printer 44 inch printing.

Excellent shape was not use for commercial work. Was sitting unused longer then it was used and was plugged in doing its auto head maintenance. I spent a lot on it keeping the ink full for the head maintenance more then it was used for printing with the ink.

I have many extras for it including a extra paper holder that was only used once.
Has new maintenance ink tray i just put in less then a month old.
some rolls of paper still in unopened box and many other part used rolls.
The printer is loaded with ink except the red is running low two of the carts are the larger 700 mil ink carts this has over $2000 just in ink in it and another $1000 in the extras
I am asking what the ink cost for the full package of everything.

I am moving to working with dye sub I have a new Epson that will be here today so this needs to go to a new home i need the space.
Printer is located in my home in Branson MO.
I used it mainly to print some 24x36 posters and wall art. It was never used for any 44 inch wide printing never had paper that wide. Most everything was printed at 24 inch wide.
It is all up and running to see it working and you can see posters we printed for our business.

I have it moved close to the door ready to be picked up but it is still hooked up ready to see print.

Ed Morgan
417 257-4956

Photos

« Last Edit: April 30, 2014, 12:48:53 pm by EddieM »
Pages: [1]   Go Up