Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: Profoto Strip banks and Accessories, D1/B1 Dome, Zoom Reflector and Accesso  (Read 1820 times)

canmiya

• beyond stills

I am selling the following items:
•   SOLDTwo(2) Profoto 1’x4’ RFI Softboxes- Includes interior and exterior baffles, rods and carry bag.
•   SOLDTwo(2) Profoto 1’x4’ 50 degree Softgrids
•      SOLDTwo(2) Profoto Strip Masks (Narrows diffuser to 2.75”) for the 1’x4’ softboxes.

All the items listed above are new and have not been used. I would prefer to sell as a package, but will consider selling separately.   The complete set retails for $780. I am [b]asking $600[/b].

FS:  Profoto Frosted Glass Dome for D1 Air Monolight/B1Air
•   SoldThis is the Glass Dome that can be used in place of the frosted glass plate that ship with the units.
The Dome is new in box.
Asking $115

FS:  Profoto Grid and Filter Holder for Profoto Zoom Reflector, 10 degree Grid (which will also fit the Zoom Reflector 2), and Original Zoom Reflector
•   The Profoto Grid and Filter Holder is an accessory for the original Profoto Zoom Reflector, not Zoom Reflector 2.  The Holder clips onto the Zoom Reflector. This holder accepts Profoto grids only. The Grid Holder is in excellent condition and looks new.  The Filter Frame has some scratches on it—a function of slipping it into the holder slot, but is in very good condition.

•The 10 degree Grid is in excellent condition- with a single scrape on the edge of two adjoining  cells which has no effect of light quality. The Grid will fit the Grid and filter holder described above as well as the Zoom Reflector 2.

Asking $140 for the Grid and Filter Holder; $85 for the 10 degree grid; and $80 for the Zoom Reflector, or all three pieces together for $240.

SOLD: Two (2) Westcott brand Speedrings for Profoto
•   Two Westcott speedrings for Profoto stobes and monolights that will allow the mounting of strip banks, octagonal, square or rectangular softboxes. The speedrings are in excellent condition, and show little signs of wear.  Asking $80 for each.

All prices include shipping (via UPS ground or USPS within the CONUS.

Thanks for your interest and consideration.
Feel free to contact me through the personal message system here.

« Last Edit: April 25, 2014, 05:28:07 pm by canmiya »

canmiya

• beyond stills

The Grid and Filter Holder, the 10 Degree Grid, and original Zoom Reflector are still available.
Regards
Pages: [1]   Go Up