Okay so I am trying understand this one too a little bit.
Today, we have 35mm/APS-C DSLRs shooting with:
1) more DR range w/ Sony Sensors
2) no AA filter
3) more depth of field, typically a plus for landscapes.
4) sometimes a lot of resolution.
5) might weigh less.
6) might cost less, not sure the margin.
7) Availability of Tilt-shift lenses (17, 24, 45, 90)mm
I think the thing is will a Pentax MF lens line up actually put more real pixels to work over a carefully chosen set of DSLR lenses, and by what margin? And by what additional cost?
One other thing, will the Pentax feature an electronic first curtain?