Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS(EU): Mamiya ZD (camera) - sold  (Read 8044 times)

weinlamm

FS(EU): Mamiya ZD (camera) - sold
« on: April 13, 2014, 10:12:21 am »

I offer my Mamiya ZD camera

My price: 1.700 Euro + shipping for the camera
             + 200 Euro if you want optional the 80mm AF Mamiya lense (not to sell seperatly)

The camera is basically in good technical condition. Only outside it shows some signs of use on the card slot cover. Technically, everything works. I got yesterday a few images shot with the camera.

What I have to say is, that there is some dust on the sensor. This is a thing you perhaps should clean; that's the reason why I sell the camera so cheap.
It should be possible to remove the dust with Capture One (you can use the DB-version up to 6.4.3 - new version 7, I think, you could only use, if you have the fullversion).

If the buyer needs a plexiglas for the LCC please give me a hint after buying. Then I will put one of mine in the pacel.

You will get the camera, the loader (it's a twin-loader) and    altogether 3 batteries. I have no printed manual - but you can get my pdfs. No problem.

It's not possible to read the actuations from the camera. But the foreign-user told me "3.000 actuations" - and I made round about 1.500 shoots with the camera. So it should have round about 4.500 actuations; but without guarantee.

The buyer will have the option to buy additional the 80mm AF lense - but only he. I won't sell it seperatly without camera. And if someone took both (camera+lense) he will get a bag I used with the camera myself for free, too.

Some pics:

I'm a private seller, so I can't offer any kind of warranty or such in this kind.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2015, 02:50:57 am by weinlamm »

weinlamm

Re: FS(EU): Mamiya ZD (camera)
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2014, 01:35:04 pm »

Bump.

My wife gave me (again ::)) the order to sell "something". So something has to go really next time...  ;D

weinlamm

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2014, 12:07:03 am »

Bump.

weinlamm

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2014, 03:30:38 am »

Still possible to buy.  ;)

Edit:
Is sold.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2014, 02:41:27 pm by weinlamm »
Pages: [1]   Go Up