Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: F/S: Cone Epson 9880 carts, some misc Cone K7 ink, and a 9880 for repair/pa  (Read 571 times)

glm

I'm going to post this in the piezo and QTR yahoo forums too, but after a recent 9880 crap out on me, I've decided to offload what I can of this K7 system.  Such a bummer, I loooooved it when it worked, and I'd usually not be this rash getting rid of stuff, but I'm moving from NYC to the W coast later this spring, so maybe it's meant to be, one big printer I don't have to move across the country! Either way, needs to be sorted before the move.

-Cone Epson 9880 carts, with chips, carts for all slots (shades 1-7 and a piezo flush cart).  All carts have worked perfectly for me, with the exception of needing to drop a new chip in periodically.
-Cone K7 ink, MK black, W/N and Carbon shades  Not great quantities, but enough to make it worthwhile I think.  There's also a lovely blend in the carts (from Carbon+W/N in the shadows that goes to WN in the highs), half full carts...but I don't presume anyone would want my blend of inks.
-An epson 9880 with a erratic service error 0001001B, with stand.  Printer was and looks lightly used.  I bought it from a photog friend who moved up to the 11880. Printer has a new (as of this past year) capping station, wiper blade, flushing box, dampers.  Worked really well up until this service error. With that, to be fair, from what I've read, unless your a tech, I'm not sure this is easily fixable. Pick up only (Brooklyn, NY).  I figure it's worth something to someone...maybe not.

Essentially, I'd hope for half the retail on the inks and the carts+shipping, and for the printer...I don't know, $400??  I honestly just hate to throw it away.

Drop a reply here or PM if interested.  Thanks!
Pages: [1]   Go Up