Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: For Sale 1900 dollars-TESTED Polaroid 195 NPC Procam Copal 0-Pro Prototype  (Read 2319 times)

reallinan

Polaroid 195 NPC

Only 2000. Hand-built Rangefinder Camera. Only 2000 In The World Made. Be Lucky!
"A Rare Professional Camera That You Deserve Owning, Own This Superb Camera When You Are Ready"

Tested and in fully functional order. All are in mint condition! All parts are working in smooth order. Camera bellows feel like new.

Polaroid 195 NPC Procam with Copal 0-Pro shutter and a tominon 114 4.5 ( quite a  large aperture in series of Polaroid cameras as ordinary cameras has f8 max aperture). This Prototype Rangefinder Instant Camera is really a  Rare Collectible Camera To Own and it is truly a Part Of Polaroid's History, and A Rare Polaroid Prototype Scriptless Camera.

I say it is kind of a prototype because it has no aperture values on the aperture ring. But I have attached the value by an expert which is very accurate.

Payments are accepted by Paypal and I will cover the transaction fee and shipping fee.

reallinan

These are some samples taken by this camera.

phillyphotog

Hi, any chance this camera is still available?
Pages: [1]   Go Up