Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: SOLD!: Phase One P45+ V-mount  (Read 2441 times)

tomholdsworth

• Tom Holdsworth Photography
SOLD!: Phase One P45+ V-mount
« on: March 29, 2014, 01:00:11 pm »

I recently upgraded to a Leaf Credo, and am reluctantly selling my Phase One P45+. I'd prefer to sell to someone on the forum rather than dealing with eBay. I sold a Leaf Aptus II-5 here a couple of years ago and it was a much better experience. The back has a Hasselblad V interface, in excellent condition with under 24,000 captures. It is not under warranty, but recently had a remote calibration done by Phase through Digital Transitions. Firmware is the most recent, at 5.1.2. I bought it in September 2012 from DT and have used it on a RM3Di for architectural work. My portfolio for the last 18 months was shot exclusively with the P45+. Samples here: http://www.tomholdsworth.com

I will include:
P45+ with protective sensor plate
3 batteries
Compact wall/car single-battery charger (I'm still using the Hahnel dual plate charger and recommend you pick up one from DT or CI)
Digi-clean kit
Firewire 800 to 400 cable for tethering
LCC plate

You'll need to supply a sync cable / one-shot of your preference. I'm using the Phase One solution on my Credo but many seem to like the Kapture Group version.

A couple of images: Display, Sensor

It's a fantastic back, and I've thought about keeping it around for long exposures / backup.
Asking $9,500 - I will cover Paypal and shipping to CONUS.

Let me know if you have any questions.
Regards,
Tom
« Last Edit: April 19, 2014, 03:29:20 pm by tomholdsworth »

tomholdsworth

FS: Phase One P45+ V-mount
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2014, 02:26:14 pm »

Sale is pending. . .

xsd862011

Re: FS: Phase One P45+ V-mount
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2014, 07:37:06 am »

HI:Tom
I want to buy your p45+ you can pay via paypal? You will use the international shipping? Because I am in Hongkong!
Please let me know!
Thank you.

tomholdsworth

Re: SOLD!: Phase One P45+ V-mount
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2014, 03:29:48 pm »

Thanks for the inquiries, everyone, but the back is sold - up in Canada with the new owner now.
Pages: [1]   Go Up