Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Stockholm and the surrounding areas  (Read 1318 times)

chandsa

Stockholm and the surrounding areas
« on: March 23, 2014, 09:05:02 pm »

Hey folks,

I will be headed to Stockholm in early June and was wondering if anyone who lives in the area or has been there before can give me some pointers on where to go and what to photograph. I've heard a lot about the old town (Gamla Stan) and all the other tourist attractions in the city center. However, I'd be grateful if you can let me know of any areas that are suitable for landscape photography. I'm primarily interested in photographing Sunrises and  Sunsets. Places like National Parks etc. would also be great to photograph I'd imagine. Basically I guess i'm looking for some suggestions that are off the beaten path but within a reasonable driving distance of Stockholm.

Many thanks in advance!

sdwilsonsct

Re: Stockholm and the surrounding areas
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2014, 10:23:57 am »

I always thought it would be fun to take a ferry out to the islands. Reasonable accommodations. Nearly 24-hour light that time of year, rocks and sea, should keep you busy.

chandsa

Re: Stockholm and the surrounding areas
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2014, 12:20:35 am »

I always thought it would be fun to take a ferry out to the islands. Reasonable accommodations. Nearly 24-hour light that time of year, rocks and sea, should keep you busy.

Thanks for the suggestion Scott! I will certainly look into that.

Cheers!
Pages: [1]   Go Up