Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Canon 9500 Mark II : print preview all wrong, printing only part of image  (Read 441 times)

The View

I am trying to print on 17x11 Hahnemuhle glossy Baryta on a Canon 9500 mark II.

The print on the paper does not match the preview in the Photoshop print preview.

Photoshop manages color has been enables.

Custom paper size 17 width 11 height has been put in. I defined 0 inch non-printable area - I put in the margins in the "position and size" dialog.

When I click the left button on the "paper orientation" (which should be the portrait orientation button) it shows me, in the preview, a landscape oriented print preview, where everything looks right.

Only: it prints in portrait orientation.

When I switch to the right button (which should be the landscape orientation button - not really sure, as the buttons look very much alike), the preview is totally wrong, showing the paper in portrait orientation with the image cropped.

What settings do I have to change so I can print - and that the preview really previews what's later on the paper?

PS: the colors are good, just like in proofing.

I'm a bit under time pressure to print my new book, so any input is much appreciated!
The View of deserts, forests, mountains. Not the TV show that I have never watched.
Pages: [1]   Go Up