Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Leica S2-P, pristine, less than 50 shots on the shutter  (Read 1303 times)

aboudd

• Aboud Dweck - A Body of Work
Leica S2-P, pristine, less than 50 shots on the shutter
« on: March 19, 2014, 06:39:57 am »

I love my Leica S2-P, it is a fabulous camera. However, I have been seduced by the siren's call and I am replacing it with the newer Leica S. If someone could explain to me how the S-2 comes out before the S I would be grateful :-\

My Leica S2-P in perfect condition. I used it most recently for a series of daytime aerial photos of Washington D.C. (they are on my web site www.abouddweck.com). I had less than 5,000 clicks on the camera, but as Leica has a one-time free replacement of the shutter during the warranty period, I decided to take advantage of it. So, off it went to Germany, now it is back, as new as it can get.  I did use if for a portrait last week and some still life shots, so it probably has around 100 shots on it right now.  All boxes, papers, cables, etc are included. 

Selling for $10,000   Payment by wire, ACH or check unless you want to pay the 3% paypal fee. Shipping FEDEX ground insured, $68.00.

Inquire to my email: dweckphoto@gmail.com

Check my references on FM (aboudd) and auction site (abouddweck) you will not be disappointed.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2014, 08:02:23 am by aboudd »
A little song, a little dance, a little seltzer in your pants.
www.dweckgallery.com
Pages: [1]   Go Up